AndFitGym Monthly & Annual Membership
Experience Lasting Changes in Record Time!
Are you ready to take action to improve your health and fitness? The AndFitGym program helps you blast through any obstacle, by taking action with your fitness and training for 20 minutes a day you'll be paving the path to total mind and body transformation and abundant self-love.
What do you get?
- 10 categories for all body types and fitness levels. Each category comes with an exercise library with easy to follow 15, 20 and 5 minute high definition videos with equipment and no equipment.
- Get motivated by changing up workouts everyday.
- Full access to all AndFitGym Workouts
- Access to our AndFit community
- Instructions on how to track your progress, meal plan and a weekly schedule!
- Workout at home, or when traveling.
- High Definition Videos
- Fresh, new content on a well-maintained site.
- Can cancel your membership anytime!
*Requires an internet connection
Andrea is an International Fitness Guru with more than 16 years of experience in the industry. She has trained celebrities like Cindy Crawford, Pink and others while she was the Fitness Pro in one of the most exclusive resorts in Costa Rica.
Having studied Physical Education and traveled the world for certifications, Andrea holds several fitness titles. Her background lies in Olympic Gymnastics and Ballet. Living a life dedicated to Fitness from 2010 to January 2012 Andrea moved to Hong Kong to teach at one of the world’s leading fitness clubs, Pure Fitness. After her experience in Asia, she fell in love with Nicaragua and its people, decided to move there, and share her passion for Fitness. In 2013 she opened AndFit Studio Nicaragua, directed her own fitness TV program for three years, and focused on spreading the word of fitness and health. In 2013 she won the Life Fitness award for Best Personal Trainer to Watch in Latin America and then became a Life Fitness Master Trainer in 2014. In 2015 she got married and moved back to Hong Kong. Her daily workouts include her own style, Power Flow Pilates and her AndFit circuit training method. She also practices and teaches many other fitness disciplines including cycling, TRX, Stability Ball Training, Functional Training, kickboxing, and other short but intense workouts. Her philosophy in life is: “pursue your dreams and go for it; things are only impossible until you take action!”